One of the biggest obstacles in starting a martial art is the difficulty with learning technical terms, dojo customs, and even just tying your belt!
This collection of videos takes away the guesswork.
The collection is designed from the ground up to guide you from white belt to black belt.
Here’s just a few examples of what’s covered:
- Dojo Etiquette (bowing in, bowing out, getting water) to avoid Aikido Faux Paus
- Basic Aikido Terminology so you don’t feel confused on the mat.
- The 3 Beginner Aikido Mistakes to Avoid
- How to tie your belt so you don’t continually have to stop training to re-tie it.
- How to fall without hurting yourself
- How to be on the receiving end of a pin or wrist lock without hurting yourself
- And more...
Under the careful guidance of internationally renowned Aikido instructor, Lia Suzuki Sensei, you'll learn all this and more.
Discover a stronger you - physically, mentally, and spiritually with Aikido. Begin your journey today!
Join the Virtual Dojo and Start your Free Trial here: https://liasuzukisvirtualdojo.vhx.tv/
- - - - - - - - -
Sign up for an intro package at one of our dojos:
Camera: Sean Campbell & Jack Corey
Editing: Sean Campbell
Color: Chris Coats
Copyright 2018 - Aikido Kenkyukai International, USA